You’re an action-taker. That’s how you got to where you are now. You’re not afraid to take the steps needed to reach your goals.
But, even after checking off the last thing on your to-do list, you still feel unaccomplished. You know there’s more and you feel the push to do more. I’ve been here before and the frustration is real. If there’s one piece of advice that I could have received all those years ago it would have been this:
What you need to do is only half of it.
If I had to narrow down how I got to this point in my business, it was recognizing that doing the work and actually growing a business are two different things.
You already know what you need to be doing. That’s not the problem.
It’s the fight within. The mindset of who you need to BE in this role as a business leader. If only you had the answers for how to show up and break the income barrier that’s holding you back.
Today, I’m sharing some ways to go from just going through the motions of running your business to becoming the leader you need to be to cross the threshold.
Make Intentional Action…. Intentional
Anyone can do something and still be stuck in the same place. It’s all in the mindset of how you do it.
Say you wake up and check your social media data and you noticed that your engagement is down. Instead of being intentional with how you’re showing up in your business, you spend hours trying to dish out content to try to “fix” the problem (because that’s what you’ve been taught to do). You end up more frustrated and absolutely exhausted from how much MORE work you’re having to put in. The problem there was everything we tend to do is highly reactive in nature.
Instead, taking proactive intentional action will help you to stay focused on what will actually move your business forward and steer you far away from burning out. Here’s what I mean by taking intentional action:
- How you are intentional with your time – In other words: using your time in the most productive way. If you spend a lot of time trying to multitask or do a take on a bunch of things at once (Hi, yes, this is a shout out to everyone else with ADD tendencies), then you might not be using your time in the best way.
- How intentional you are with who you work with – No more taking on projects just to take on projects. You know you want to work with, so be intentional about who you build connections with and speak to.
- How you are intentional of yourself – Consider how intentional you are with showing up and stepping into this role in your business. Actively choosing to grow yourself as a leader in this space is the key to unlocking the next level of your business.
Push Past The Perfectionism
There’s a part of you that hasn’t fully stepped into this space yet because even though you already know what you need to be doing, and often it’s because you’re still a little unsure of who that next level entrepreneur is. Fear or insecurity around If you can truly be “that person.”
Here’s some great news. By the time you get to that next level, you’ll be MUCH more prepared for who you need to be than how you feel today. It doesn’t happen overnight and if you put the work in, you’ll grow yourself personally right along with your business.
The key is consistency in your actions.
Consistency is more important than perfection. But, just like so many other business leaders…perfectionism can get in the way. It can cloud your mindset and lately, you feel like it’s been holding you back from breaching the next level of your business.
Remember to stay consistent in the moments when perfectionism or perfectionist tendencies try to overrule.
- Be intentional in your actions.
- Be affirming in your thoughts.
- Most importantly, be you.
Learn to Have Fun
You didn’t come into the business owner role to have a bummer of a time. It’s easy to look at your business as a whole and see what still needs to be done. But, where’s the fun in that?
I’m telling you right now, if you’re not having fun in your business, then something definitely isn’t right!
Life isn’t meant to be lived stressing about if the systems in your business are working or fighting for those 6-figure pay days when you’re already doing everything you know to do. Making money and growing your business should be something to enjoy and finding the joys in that will allow you to be more open to the changes that come with growth.
Are there obstacles and challenges that you’ll face in your business? Sure.
That’s part of the journey. But, leaning into gratitude and the ability to let go of those limiting beliefs are going to pull the glue off from under your feet so you’re no longer stuck in one place.
And this isn’t to say that having the right systems in place should be overlooked. But, when you have the mindset on top of those systems, that is when we see growth begin to happen.
Make Moves This Year
I know you’re ready to make moves this year. When you have the knowledge of HOW to grow your business, you won’t have to deal with the trial and errors of figuring it out alone:
- No more frustrations on what to do to get to that next level and instead, having clarity of what steps to take.
- No longer grasping for those 6-figure months, but instead hitting them with ease.
- No more losing time and energy trying to DO everything and rather having more time and energy to just BE a leader in this space.
You have the ability to reach professional heights you never thought possible and feel empowered to do it. My job is not just to outline the foundational pieces of success for you, but also to guide you to finding yourself, your voice and who you are as a leader in business.
If you’re ready to BE more and committed to taking the action (which I know you are), there is a space held here for you, whenever you need the support. Click here
to learn the ways that you can work with me to finally break through those barriers in your business.